Boat Trips on the Thames River with
Thames River Services: (TRS)
Thames boat trips. Take a boat trip along the River Thames with Thames River Services. Book a river tour and pass by some of London's most historic buildings and sites.
The Thames River Services (TRS) services:
Bar, Catering, Conferences, Corporate Meetings, Cruises, Dinners, Discos, DJs, Events, Family Celebrations, Functions, Hospitality, Live Bands, Parties, Private Hire, Promotions, Sightseeing, Transfers.
The Thames River Services (TRS) Boat Trip:
With Thames River Services you can cruise on London's oldest thoroughfare. From St Katharines to Greenwich via The Thames Barrier or a circluar cruise - the Royal River Thames - is an opportunity to take a truly different view of London, passing some its most historical landmarks along the river Thames offers including:
- Tower of London — the Tower of London is one of the world's most famous and spectacular fortresses
- Tower Bridge — Tower Bridge was completed in 1894, after 8 years of construction. Originally, London Bridge was the only crossing over the Thames. You can then visit the Victorian Engine Rooms, home to the original steam engines that used to power the Bridge lifts
- Docklands — Walk alongside the Tower walls and suddenly you are thrust into the most modern area of London. From Tower Bridge to the Royal Docks and the Isle of Dogs is one of the oldest areas of London, containing the wharfs, warehouses and ports along the River Thames.
- Canary Wharf — Canary Wharf is planned on a grand scale, yet with meticulous attention to detail. The estate extends to over 97 acres and is so called because when in use as a dock, many of the imports were from the Canary Islands. Approximately 14.1 million square feet of office and retail space has been constructed to date.
- Greenwich — Greenwich is recognised for its cultural heritage: the grandeur and sheer beauty of its buildings; the magnificent vistas and views across London;-its royal history, as the birthplace of both Henry VIII and Elizabeth I, among others;
For The Best Discounts on Group Bookings please call 0207 930 4097. Please arrive at pier 15 minutes before the last appropriate departure times stated above.
Family Ticket: Includes 2 Adults and 3 children.
Children: Children 5 years to 15 Years.
Adult: 16 years and over.
Travel Card / Oyster Card:
If you have a valid Travel Card / Oyster Card loaded with a valid Travel Card on your day of travel you will receive a 1/3 off discount on our published standard adult and child fares, when booking at the Ticket Office. This offer is not available to "Book on Line" customers.